9 Health Benefits Of An Adjustable Mattress Foundation!
This entry was posted on March 12, 2020.
Some of the health benefits of using an adjustable foundation base are:
- Reduces Back & Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Enhances Circulation
- Reduces Acid Reflux & Heartburn
- Relieves Arthritis
- Eases Insomnia
- Alleviates Sleep Apnea, Asthma & Snoring
- Improves Digestion
- Enhances Lifestyle
- Provides IndependenceSee more for in depth information and features of our adjustable foundation.
- Reduces Back & Sciatic Nerve Pain: An Adjustable Foundation reduces back pain by reducing the stress and pressure put on your sciatic nerve. When you raise the head of your foundation it positions your body in a ergonomically correct position to relieve the pain and tension in your body.
- Enhances Circulation: Throughout the night the Foundation will keep your body in the prime position for proper circulation. Adjusting the Foundation to reduce pressure allows your blood and oxygen to easily flow throughout your body optimizing a good night of sleep.
- Reduces Acid Reflux & Heartburn: Laying on a flat mattress causes the stomach acid to move to your esophagus which leads to acid reflux and heartburn. To reduce the symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn it is recommended to have an incline of 6 inches at your head.
- Relieves Arthritis: An Adjustable Foundation can relieve Arthritis by positioning the mattress so the tension and weight is taken off the problem areas. Allowing your body to rest without causing more discomfort will alleviate stiffness and pain.
- Eases Insomnia: Insomnia can be caused by many things such as pain, anxiety or discomfort. An adjustable Foundation can offer numerous positions to provide a solution for a better sleep experience.
- Alleviates Snoring & Sleep Apnea: Laying flat causes the neck to put additional weight on the windpipe causing it to close, resulting in the noise we call snoring. Being able to adjust your mattress will alleviate the weight put on the windpipe, therefore reducing your snoring.
Sleep Apnea is also a sleeping condition that is caused by an obstruction while laying flat. For an uninterrupted sleep positioning your mattress on an angle will improve your airflow and reduce sinus pressure.
- Improves Digestion: While you sleep your body works to digest foods consumed throughout the day, laying flat has shown to hinder your body’s ability to process food. The Adjustable Foundation can solve that problem by lifting your head to the recommended 6 inches to provide your body with a healthy digestion. This will also allow for a healthier wake.
- Enhances Lifestyle: There are ways to sit up in bed such as stacking pillows, but that can be time consuming and frustrating while rearranging and positioning the pillows every time you move. A click of a button is much simpler and your foundation will stay in place as long as you would like it to. Watching TV, Reading or working in bed is made much more enjoyable and comfortable.
- Provides Independence: A disability, illness, age or accident could interfere with one’s mobility. Getting in and out of bed can be a very tiring and difficult task to some. An adjustable base is the perfect aid to further independence while getting in and out of bed without help. Raising the head of the Foundation will help lift one off the mattress or get back onto their mattress by themselves.
Improve your quality of sleep with the Serta Ergo Motion Essentials IV sold at any Surplus Furniture & Mattress Warehouse location across Canada.
9" Round Adjustable Legs
The 3-inch and 6-inch extensions can each work separately or together for a height of up to 9 inches.
1 Massage Motor
One high-power, low-noise massage motor with 3 speeds helps you unwind in the comfort of your home.
Provides the ultimate convenience for USB devices. Charging or powering phones, tablets, or other devices within easy reach.
Zero Clearance keeps motors and linkages in a position where they do not interfere with under-bed storage, bed slats or support.
Zero Stanby Power System
Energy efficient technology that consumes less than 1 watt of energy, when not in use.
Power Outage Protection
If electrical power is lost, the base can be brought to a flat position by utilizing the battery operated power-down feature.
Supports a max.weight of 650 lbs
Backed by Ergomotion’s Limited 20-Year Warranty and industry leading customer service.